A capsule collection celebrating the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Gosha Rubchinskiy x adidas employs the Moscow-born designer’s signature youth-culture-inspired aesthetic to reimagine the German label’s classic athletic wear, accessories, and footwear.
Designed with a Continental rubber grip sole, Gosha Rubchinskiy x adidas' white Primeknit Copa mid-top sneakers are completed with the label's signature 3-Stripes. Providing support and comfort, this pair features a microfiber toe wrap and boost™ technology.
- A collaboration between Gosha Rubchinskiy and adidas.
- Boost technology produces substantial energy return, providing long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- 1.25"/30mm midsole (approximately).
- Microfiber toe wrap at rounded toe. Black signature 3-Stripes at quarter panels. Logo pull tab at rib-knit collar. Semi-translucent overlay at heel counter.
- Grey EVA and white boost midsole.
- White and grey round laces.
- Slips on. Lace-up style.
- Partially lined. Logo-branded removable insole.
- Continental rubber sole.