Designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Nike HyperAdapt 1.0 is the payoff of significant research into digital, electrical and mechanical engineering. Powered by an underfoot-lacing mechanism, the shoe proposes a groundbreaking solution to individual idiosyncrasies in lacing and fit preferences. That means the undue pressure caused by tight tying and slippage resulting from loose laces are relics of the past. Precise, consistent, personalized lockdown can now be manually adjusted on the go in a new white and pure platinum colourway. Fully charge the HyperAdapt 1.0 prior to use.
The Nike HyperAdapt 1.0 Men's Shoe is the first fully functioning athletic shoe that electronically adjusts to the contours of your foot, providing a personal, customized fit that makes it feel like a second skin.
E.A.R.L. powered lacing adapts to the contours of your foot.
Conforming fit feels like a second skin.
Flywire and Flyweave upper delivers a snug, conforming fit.
- Sensor tightens the fit when your heel makes contact
- Side buttons tighten and loosen for a customizable fit
- MT2+ Motor Unit and Phylon midsole for stability and cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Olive Flak/Orange Peel/Sequoia/Black
- Brand New
- 100% Authentic
- Limited Release